Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas, One and All.

I had wonderful intentions for lots of Christmassy posts over the last few days and specifically today...and then life happened. I've had a lovely Christmas with my dad's side of the family and am looking forward to more celebrations with mum's side tomorrow. Just wanted to check in and to say a huge MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my wonderful followers and friends. You guys blow my mind time and time again, and the fact that over 200 of you regularly stop by to see what I'm up to...well, thats all the Christmas miracle I need.

With all my love,
Lauren xxx

2 comments:

  1. So i am new to your blog but I am checking out all of these weight loss pics you look incredible!! Great work keep it up sista!
    Have a Happy New Year!
    XO
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Miss Jones.
    Hope 2013 is all you dream it to be

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!