Tuesday, 16 October 2012

The Where Are My Knees? Ten Week Pledge

As I'm sure most of you are aware by now, us wonderful ladies and gent over at Where Are My Knees? are running a ten week pledge. Yesterday marks ten weeks to Christmas Eve - what would you like to achieve by then?? I myself have pledged to lose 15lbs - an ambitious feat and yet achievable nonetheless. I hope. Dinner at TGI's followed by a post-cinema McFlurry may have hampered my efforts somewhat but its bad form to order salad on a 'date' (social butterfly, what can I say!?). Your pledge doesn't have to be directly related to the number on the scales - lots of people have pledged simply to go to the gym three times a week, or to cut out sugary drinks and so on and so forth. And its not too late to join in the fun! Just hop on over to WAMK and tell us what you want to achieve before Christmas Eve. Just by committing to the pledge you can enter to win a pair of Zaggora 2.0 hotpants (unfortunately this post doesn't count towards me winning another pair for myself...boo hissssssss) and you have the added benefit of having all of us along for the ride. If ever you feel like you're struggling you can just hit up the WAMK Team with an email or use the #wamkpledge hashtag on Twitter to get chatting to fellow pledgers. So what are you waiting for?




One more thing - if your pledge does happen to be fitness related, you should also check out out Get Fit Feel Epic competition as well, for a chance to win £150 worth of fitness gadgets and goodies.

We're just too good to you lot, aren't we?

Much love!
Lauren xxx

3 comments:

  1. I envy you and your motivation, however you look absolutely stunning, you should be so proud of yourself!

    I might give this a go, with 10lbs, so I can buy a snazzy new xmas dress ;)

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have joined this and I have only just come across your blog. I love your timeline of your weight and your success. After finishing uni this year I have realised how much weight I have put on and I hate it so much but just haven't had the motivation to get up and do it. I'm probably on your start picture currently. But you look amazing :) Glad I have stumbled on here.

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the first week so I have made a nine week pledge on my blog! Good luck to everyone! :-)

    http://blunderingon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!