Friday, 3 August 2012

Where Are My Knees?

As some of you might know, Where Are My Knees? is a healthy eating, lifestyle and fitness blog, written by five different bloggers, each with their own aims and methods of losing weight. The blog launched in March 2011 and has enjoyed great success, including a commendation at the Cosmo Blog Awards. A couple of months ago three of the five girls decided that it was time to move on from Team WAMK, meaning that the gorgeous Gemma and Sarah have three vacancies to fill. Applications for a position on the team are now being accepted, so if you're interested in applying then head on over to the blog to check it out and see if you're right for the position.

I would do the same, but I've already been asked to take one of the other spots ;)


Thats right ladies and gentlemen - you are looking at the newest member of Team Where Are My Knees?! Joining alongside me is the lovely Rosie of A Rosie Outlook, and we will be deciding on our fifth and final member over the next few days. I could not be more excited to be part of the team and I can't wait to get things up and running and get Where Are My Knees? back on its feet. So if you don't already then head on over and give us a follow. Doesn't matter if you're trying to lose weight, already at goal, or just have a general interest in health and wellbeing - there's something for everyone!

Love,
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!