Friday, 17 August 2012

Week 2 Belated Weigh-In

Last week: 13st 6.4lbs

This week: 13st 7.6lbs

Thats right chaps - I gained 1.2lbs! Too much booze and BBQ food over the weekend and it caught up with me too. I'm not surprised, nor am I too upset, because I know exactly where its come from. Onwards and upwards (or downwards, depending on how you look at it) this week.

What I am upset about, on the other hand, is the fact that I haven't been paid. Well technically I have, but as the payment was made to the wrong account number I am yet to receive it. That means that there is about £1700 of MY MONEY floating around in cyberspace waiting to be spent on shoes. Part of me thinks this is a bit of a blessing in disguise, because I literally would have blown it all on rubbish, but most of me is really f***ing pissed because its completely screwed ALL my plans for the whole week. I was desperate to get out and catch up with people but there's not much fun to be had when you have 21p left of your overdraft! So instead I will be spending the weekend brooding. And sulking. And whinging. And whining. And moaning. And any other pseudonyms for 'being a miserable bitch' that I can think of.

I might go for a couple of runs just to alleviate the sheer boredom!!

Yes, you did just read that right.

2 comments:

  1. At least you know the reasonings behind the gain and aren't disheartened! Gutted about your money though :( x

    http://goodbyesession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PMA Jones.
    Also get some scales that just go up in half lb units
    then it would have only been a 1 lb gain this week.

    Well done on the running. Hope the pay turns up soon.
    Don't blow it all on shoes though !!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!