Saturday, 30 June 2012

Show Some Blogger Lovin'...

....to my girl Nikki!

Me and Nikki at Summer Ball, June 2nd 2012

Nicole joined Weight Watchers back in January and has done incredibly well since then, with a little under a stone to go to reach her goal weight. We met at university through our mutual friends Emma and Liz, and she's quickly become one of my closest friends and my go-to girl for all things Weight Watchers! She just started her blog - the fantastically named cheesecakedemons.blogspot.co.uk - so head on over and show her some love. She's graduating next week with a First Class Honours in English Literature and Creative Writing, so you know its gunna be good!

Hope everyone is having a glorious weekend!

Love,
Lauren xxx

1 comment:

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!