Monday, 23 April 2012

Shapeshifter

Hi guys!

The article I was interviewed and photographed for a couple of weeks back came out in The Sun newspaper below - click here if you want to go check it out! As a self-confessed Twi-hard and Truebie, I'm loving the 'shapeshifter' caption on my photos. AND HOW FIT IS THAT DRESS!? Can't wait to wear it again for graduation!

I'm kind of miffed that they don't mention Weight Watchers by name, particularly as Rosemary Conley got a mention and we all know that Weight Watchers is far superior to the RCs of this world! But hey ho, you can't win them all I suppose.

I have emailed the photographer and asked him to send me the photos - copyright means I can't get them from the website which is gutting! Hopefully I'll hear back from him soon. I'm also hoping to have a link for the bog placed on the online version of the article which will be pretty cool.

Once again, thanks so much to all my wonderful followers, friends and family for giving me the best support network anyone could ever ask for. And thanks to my housemates as well, just for putting up with me! So much love for you all :)

Lauren xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi lauren could you please tell me where that dress is from im just about to have a baby and have a wedding late June to go to that dress is amazing and flatters your new figure

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh you look amazing! And check our the girl at the bottom 22 to an 8 how fit does she look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous Lauren, very well done! True inspiration :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab article :) very ncie dress too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hun. You looked fabulous :)
    Love it xx

    http://trialsandtribulationsofgthefatty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!