Friday, 27 April 2012

Health Heroes

Edit: This was supposed to post yesterday morning, but like the genius I am I clicked 'save' and not 'publish' on a scheduled post, so you're getting it now instead!


As I've already mentioned, I received a lot of emails, comments and tweets after I posted about my depression a few days ago. One of the emails I received was from Bradley Russell, who runs the health blog My Re-Body, asking if I would be willing to take part in an interview for their blog in order to raise awareness both of physical and mental health. Of course I was more than happy to take part, and a couple of days later I filled out a questionnaire via email about my experiences with weight loss and depression.

The article was published today, and you can find it here. If you have any interest in weight loss and issues relating to it (as I know many of you are) then this site is right up your street. So go check it out - and let me know what you think.

A big thank you to both Bradley for making the initial contact with me, and Shannon for keeping me in the loop with the questionnaire and when the article came out. Both were the absolute pinnacle of professionalism and sensitivity, which is exactly what you need when talking about tricky issues like depression! Thanks again guys!

Love,
Lauren xxx

1 comment:

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!