Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Season's Greetings!


Hello my beauties! And a belated Merry Christmas/Happy Hanakkuh/Season's Greetings from me! I hope you've all had a wonderful few days eating, drinking, opening presents - and most importantly, spending time with your loved ones. I've had a very manic but totally enjoyable Christmas myself - I've been shuttled between Dad's house, Mum's house, my Auntie's and my Nan's. Needless to say I've eaten enough food to sink a ship, and judging by the number of empty bottles in our recycling bin there is probably no wine left in the entire South-East of England. But its Christmas. And if you can't indulge at Christmas then when can you indulge?

This is not to say that I plan to continue to indulge for the rest of this week - I am back on the wagon as of this morning. I haven't managed to get to a meeting this week (the local one at my Mum's is closed for Christmas - on the 28th of December!? I mean, really?) but I'm estimating a gain of about 5lbs. I'd like to get rid of most of it before I weigh in next week, which means I'm avoiding all the leftover Christmas goodies at all costs (my Mother's house basically looks like a Cadbury bomb exploded in it. Chocolate's everywhere. Not to mention the cheese and crisps and cake and mince pies and lots of other yummy stuff that's lingering in the kitchen. Sob!) Once I'm back at Uni and am removed from temptation I can really start to get my head back in the game - not to mention get back in the gym. I'm actually missing exercise after sitting on my arse doing nothing for the last fortnight. And this is coming from me - I hate exercise!

Anyway, this is just a quick one from me to check in and wish you all a 'proper merry Crimbo' (if you don't know what that means, shame on you), and I'll be back with regular updates soon...probably when there's actually something for me to update you with!

Lots of love
Lauren xxx

3 comments:

  1. I've been ill so have actually lost weight this Christmas, although I did have a McDonalds today to make up for it!
    Glad you had a good time & hope you have a lovely new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've put about 6lbs on!!! I put all the chocolate in my mums bedroom today and made loads of food for everyone else to use it all up. Need to go to weigh in on Friday and see what the damage is :(
    Glad to see you had a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to the gym this next Monday...if they're opened. The past week has been so stressful on me with getting ready to move. I'm ready to get something productive done that doesn't include putting things in boxes and talking to people over the phone.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!