Thursday, 15 December 2011

Catching Up

Hi guys!

I know I've been AWOL over the last few weeks but I'm trying to get my head back in the game! This is just a really quick update from me to let you know that I have officially reached the 6st mark. I weighed in this week with a 4.5lb loss (don't ask me how that happened!) after a 3lb loss last week as well. My grand total is now 6st 3lbs - or 87lbs for those of you who don't speak 'old money'. I couldn't be happier about it - I literally had the most ridiculous grin on my face all day yesterday, it was sickening.

I have to go now, I'm currently in the library working on an essay that I should have finished weeks ago...why do I do this for every deadline?! I just wanted to share a picture with you all before I go.





Who are these people!? I don't recognise either of them! ;)

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing and great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! Well Done! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow!!! You look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Lauren, not long got my -50, cant wait to get to -80!!
    Hope you have a fab Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, congrats, such an amazing effort! you look really great!

    also, i just wanted to say that i came across your blog today and i think it's really nice! definitely going to be keeping up with your posts in the future!

    helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congratulations!!! Looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Pics
    Merry Christmas and good luck for 2012

    Paul
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!