Friday, 16 September 2011

21 Before 22 - The Film List.

20. Create a list of 21 must-see films, and watch them all.

I'm frequently scorned by lord knows how many people for the number of 'classic' films that I haven't seen, so when I started working on my 21 Before 22 list earlier in the summer I knew that there had to be something film related on there somewhere. And so, my list of 21 must-see-this-year films was born!

  1. The Godfather, I-III.
  2. Goodfellas.
  3. It's A Wonderful Life.
  4. Casablanca.
  5. Pulp Fiction.
  6. The Elephant Man.
  7. To Kill A Mockingbird.
  8. Gone With The Wind.
  9. Hercules.
  10. Gladiator.
  11. United 93.
  12. Great Expectations.
  13. Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
  14. Breakfast at Tiffany's.
  15. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
  16. Terms of Endearment. (I watched it this morning and sobbed my heart out!)
  17. The Usual Suspects.
  18. The Breakfast Club.
  19. Dances With Wolves.
  20. Schindler's List.
  21. The Color Purple.
As before, items will be struck through when they're completed, so keep checking back for updates! You can find all the details on the 21 Before 22 page of the blog :)

Lauren xx

3 comments:

  1. The Breakfast club is one of my favorites :)

    I have nominated you for a blog award :)
    Check out my blog for more details ! http://launainponderland.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest....it my ABSOLUTE FAV OF ALL TIME!!!!

    Please msg me when you watch it, I'm dying to know what you thought.....Nurse Ratched is a FUCKING BITCH.....hahahahaha

    P.S. Schindler's List is in my top 5 as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog! And thank you for the comment means a lot!
    Poppy xx
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!