Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Its That Time Of Week Again...

Yes folks, thats right, it is that time of week again. The time of week when I pop on over to say hello and let you know about my latest adventures in the world of Weight Watchers.

So, without further ado.....

-1.5lb

That's right, this week saw a loss of 1.5lb, bringing me to 15st on the nose and only 2lbs away from having lost 5st overall (or 70lbs, for my American compadres). To say I was pleased with this loss is an understatement. I totally lost my head during the week, and I mean completely, and chowed down on numerous packets of crisps and bars of chocolate for no real reason whatsoever. I think it was maybe a combination of the hormones, tiredness and generally just feeling a bit 'bleurgh'. Anyway, it wasn't pretty! I drew a line under it and accepted that chances were it was going to ruin my efforts when it came to the scales this week. I'm extremely glad that I was mistaken! 

Its now only 9 weeks until I jet off to New York City to celebrate my 21st birthday, and I would dearly love to be in the 13s by then! I'm hoping that the prospect of fat holiday photos will be enough to spur me on over the next few weeks and keep me on track during the inevitable tricky first half of September - moving and a birthday?! Its going to be a right mare.

For now my lovelies, I am going to love you and leave you! Its late, and unfortunately I have to get up and go to work tomorrow morning after two lovely days off (more about that another time). I hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far, and good luck to any body weighing in over the next couple of days! Just remember - if I can do this, then anyone can.

Love to you all
Lauren xxx

6 comments:

  1. soo jealous of you going to new york !
    You have done so well !

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done sweetie, you have been doing so amazing recently and i am so so proud. It seems our roles have reversed somewhat and now its you inspiring me to do better.

    love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done :) You really are an inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm both in awe and in envy of your focus! I find it so hard to focus and eat right, especially when I'm tired! Congratulations on this mile-stone (pun intended, yes, yes)! Keep it up and I'm sending positive vibes to help you achieve your goal for your NY trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done honey!! :D I'm glad for u! I'm following

    Look my blog and follow me if you like

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!