Friday, 1 July 2011

I've Only Gone And....

...got another award!

This one is from the love Grace over at Oooooh Pretty and I'm quite excited because its a make-up and product-y type affair and I've never had one of those before!!


Ok, so I have to tell you my top ten products of the moment and then link you to my top ten blogger of the moment...should be easy enough!

So, here it goes...

1. N-Spa Vanilla Creme Brulee Shower Gel - it smells so amazing that there is even a 'do not eat' warning on the bottle.
2. St. Tropez Self-Tanning Lotion.
3. Avon Nailwear Nail Hardener
4. Barry M Nail Paint. I'm not fussy on the colour, although at the moment I'm loving Mint Green.
5. Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Moisturiser - Cocoa Butter
6. Maybelline Falsies in Black Drama
7. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner
8. Loreal Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
9. Vaseline Lip Therapy - Cocoa Butter (anybody else noticing a theme here??)
10. Nivea Creme

And my favey blogs of the moment...

1. Jayme and Mendi at Her Late Night Cravings
3. Sarah at A Million Dresses
4. Sadie at What Sadie Did
6. Charlene at Dainty Dresses
8. Sarah at Under The Blossoming Cherry Tree
9. Suzette at Girl VS Gut
10. Bonnie at Fat-Be-Gone

Thanks again to Grace for the award!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link girl, you totally would have been in my top 10 as well.....on top of that I even have 5 of your top ten products in my house....crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's amazing! Honoured that you'd put me in your top 10--though honestly, I must admit, your blog was the one that got me thinking MAYBE I needed to start my own to keep track myself. I've noticed that it's impossible to find Garnier products that aren't hair-related in Canada. If I manage to find this Garnier moisturizer you so love, I'll need to pick it up. Otherwise, Nivea's my perfect little "in the bag" cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND, I've hit the post comment button too soon -- congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you!!! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post, I am always looking for blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!