The beautiful Krystle over at Skinny Jeans Dreams has awarded me the Adorable Blog Award! I'm very flattered and excited to have received another award, its almost as good as when I got the Headteacher's Award in Year 5 and got to go to the front of assembly to collect it! (Yes, I have always been a geek.) Thanks Krystle!
Ok, so I'm supposed to tell you all 10 things about myself and then link you up to some of my favourite blogs of the moment. Here it goes...
1. I hate talking on the phone - why talk when you can text?!
2. My hips are 13.5 inches w i d e r than my waist - that's over a foot!
3. I'm very close to my mum - sometimes I think we're a little too close. She tells me things that no daughter wants to know about her mother. Ever.
4. I have completely obliterated my stomach - seriously, you wouldn't believe the stretchmarks. I know people who have had babies and don't have stretchmarks as bad as mine. I won't ever be able to wear a bikini. I used to hate them, and hate myself because of them. Now I look at them as a reminder of what I used to be - what I'll never be again.
5. I have a '50 Things To Do Before I Die' list. Wearing size 12 jeans is in the top five.
6. I have a serious fascination with Vampires. Not just the True Blood/Twilight Vamps, but all the myths and legends from all over the world. I'm even taking a module on Vampires next year at university.
7. One day I want a big family. I love kids and I can't wait to have my own in a few years time.
8. I love fruit, vegetables and salads - for some reason people find it weird that overweight people can like healthy food. Patronise me a little more, why don't you!?
9. I'm addicted to the Wii Fit. We've only had it a week and I'm already a total convert - my thighs and tummy are killing from doing squats and lunges on there this afternoon.
10. I'm a big-time animal person. I don't trust people who don't like animals and to me there are two acts that are unforgivable and unjustifiable - abusing children and abusing animals. Anyone who does either deserves to burn!
And now, some blogs that I'm loving...
All the girlies over at Where Are My Knees? - they've got every base covered!
Candy over at Candy and Kankles
My wonderful friend Rosie at Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On
My equally wonderful friend Sarah at Under The Blossoming Cherry Tree
And finally, Gem at Fat Frocks
Please head over and check all of these girlies out, because they're awesome. And a big thank you again to Krystle as well!!
Love to you all