Sunday, 15 May 2011

Weigh-In

Two posts in one day, aren't you lucky!! Or extremely unfortunate. Depending on how you look at it.

I've just popped on to update as I had an impromptu weigh-in this evening. I was flicking back through my old tracker and realised that I haven't tracked at all in over a week - I hadn't realised I'd been that bad. Knowing how easy it is for me to slip back into the dangerous world of 'just one more glass of wine', and after being told off by no less than three people for 'sabotaging myself', I decided I'd better nip it in the bud sharpish. So I went to weigh-in at the meeting in Chartham this evening thats run by my very first Leader Angela. It was lovely to see her and a few of the old faces from when I started last year, not least because of all the compliments! Last time they saw me I was almost 2st heavier than I am now, so they were all saying how much I'd lost and how good I looked. Love them! If I get anymore compliments this week I may not be able to get through a doorway without bruising my ego.

Anyway, back to the important news...

-1lb

I know it doesn't sound like much but lets bear in mind that this is after ten days of not tracking. Ten days that included Two For Tuesday from Dominos, a kebab (lamb shish though, so its not like it counts...ahem), a chinese takeaway and a bottle of wine, a trip to McDonalds, a trip to the Harvester and five or six pints of Magners on Wednesday night. Oh and share-size bar of Dairy Milk. And a packet of chocolate Hobnobs. And doritos...I'm going to stop typing now. So, yes, all things considered I'd say losing 1lb is quite an achievement. It also means that I'm only 1.5lb shy of having lost 4st, which hopefully I can drop before I next weigh-in (officially) on Wednesday 25th May in Billericaaaay! Exciting stuff!!

I'm off to read me some Shakespeare now - love to you all!!
Lauren xxx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 1lb! Does 1st equal 10 pounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 stone = 14lbs Hyla. Which means 4 stone is 56lbs. Pretty darn impressive Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Its taken me a long time but I'm getting there slowly but surely! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girlie on our 1lb lost..YAY...Keep up the great work hun!

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren! I just came across your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss! I just restarted my weight loss journey and reading about other peoples success definitely helps me stay motivated!

    http://myphenterminejourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my dear. A loss is a loss. Some weeks are more than others, but there's no disappointment in a small one.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!