Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Damn You Blogger.

Ok, so this post was going to be me showing off some of my most recently purchased summer clothes...instead I'm having a right nightmare getting into my blogger account!! Anyone else having similar problems this evening?? I finally managed to get onto it using my brothers computer. He has a tiny little netbook thing and I'm really struggling on the keyboard, my arms are all cramped together because its so teeny! Needless to say that you lovelies won't be getting a proper post on here tonight, so just consider this as me checking in to say hi! Its WI tomorrow evening and fingers crossed I will have sorted out blogger by then and will be able to give you all a proper update including some pictures!

Hope everyone is well and that the week is treating you kindly so far!

Lots of love
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!