Monday, 16 May 2011

Amazing News!!

Ok, ok, so I've got a little bit blog-crazy over the past few days, but I had to come on here to share some amazing news with you all!!


I'm back in my old jeans!!!

They fit. They actually fit. Not only do they fit, they're comfortable and they look good. I haven't been able to get them over my thighs for almost two years and now they fit and I can wear them again. To be honest I don't think I'm ever going to take them off. I may sleep in them.

So yeah...that's my amazing news for the day. It doesn't matter that I'm going to fail my exam on Wednesday or that I'm so stressed that I may have actually lost all my hair by the weekend...doesn't matter. Because I'm back in my old jeans!!!!

And because I know that I'm back in my old jeans its totally put me off eating the chocolate bar thats sitting on my bedside table. Double whammy!!! Its so motivating!

What motivates you guys? Have any of you got a particular item of clothing that you want to get back into?

I'm going to go now, before my brain spontaneously combusts from all the excitement!!

Love to you all!!!
Lauren xxx

7 comments:

  1. Yay for the old jeans. I got up this morning and went through my bag of 'too small, they might fit one day' clothes. I could get on and do up a pair of trousers that I bought 9 years ago, before I became pregnant with my daughter. I have never, ever worn them. I am on a high today after that! They need another inch or so lost to look just right but I never even got them done up before now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooooo well done Lauren! I had the same experience myself just 2 days ago! It's almost the best in the world!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Love it! What a feeling. Your post has motivated me for today too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippie for you! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you are too cute!! I'm so glad you found my blog. I'm now following you too! I had an experience like that recently with this jacket that I have owned forever.. you can read about it here:

    http://skinny-jeans-dreams.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-boost-i-needed.html

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog!! YOu made me smile :)

    -Krystle
    skinny-jeans-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That. Is. AWESOME!!!! congrats. Fitting into old jeans is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!