Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday.

Just a super super superrrrr quick one from me today as I need to get my bum in gear and get cracking on essay work!! Weigh-in this morning showed 2.5lb off bringing me to a grand total of 49lbs - 3 and a half stone! Considering I originally got to 3st in August I'd say its about bloody time that I added another little silver seven sticker to my collection! I was really happy with that result, and I'm hoping that over the next three weeks I can shift another 4.5lbs and take myself into the next stone bracket - exciting!!!

You'll also be pleased to know after my somewhat miserable post of Monday I'm feeling much better! Two gym sessions got the endorphins flowing, plus there is nothing better than being hit on to get your confidence soaring. Plus I got the ever-flattering honk on my walk down to town this morning as well. The perpetrator was about 60 and was driving a 40 year old red van, but you should never look a gift horse in the mouth I say!

Must dash now, Webster, Middleton and Rowley are a-calling...

Big snogs!
Lauren xxx

3 comments:

  1. yey I love a positive post :D Well done too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee congrats lovely! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Love to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!