Wednesday, 30 March 2011

It's Wednesdaaaaaaay.

Weigh-in this morning showed another 1lb loss, bringing me to a total of 46.5lbs off and 14.5lb since I rejoined in January. It doesn't sound like much, but after a kebab and McDonalds this week I don't think its too bad! I've only managed one gym session this week as well because the bloody place was closed for four days for a refit! Its opened again now so I will be hitting it up on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday in the hope that I can drop more than 1lb next week!

This is just a quick wi update from me, as I'm currently St Tropez'd up to the eyeballs in preparation for Sophie's birthday tonight. I'm also having a bit of a Supersize Vs Superskinny Kids catch-up on 4OD (and am sobbing my little heart out, naturally). The Weight Watcher in me hates this programme (well, the diet swap part anyway) but it is certainly enlightening - I wish someone had put their foot down when I was 14 or 15 and made sure something changed! Never mind, we live and learn!

Love to all my beautiful readers! Mwah!
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!