Sunday, 2 January 2011

Happy 2011!

Hey guys, happy new year!

This will be a very quick update from me as there really isn't a lot to be told at the moment! I saw 2011 in in true drunken style in Canterbury, with four girls from school. We got very drunk, danced like idiots, and then crashed at my house. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening! I'm now back at dads house and have literally done nothing since I got back at 11am yesterday morning. Literally, I haven't even got out of my PJs. I have, however, resisted the urge to stuff my face, despite the masses of leftover Christmas chocs that are all over the house. I haven't been tracking as such, but I've been sensible. 

One thing I did do yesterday was weigh myself - OUCH! Two weeks of Christmas over-indulgence has resulted in a somewhat dramatic weight gain, always a problem! I'm planning to be back on track properly as of tomorrow, that includes tracking meals and everything else. And once I'm back in Canterbury I will be heading to the Wednesday morning meetings to keep me going because something has got to give!

I'm off now to indulge myself in my new-found CSI addiction (I am actually in love with Grissom - what an absolute babeeee. Fit Older Man. Yum.)


Signing off for now, but I hope 2011 is treating you well!

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!