Thursday, 2 December 2010

Snow Day #2

Hey everyone!






Well it's still snowing in Kent! We have about a foot here in Canterbury, but other parts have more. The picture above is one I took of the park on our road when I went down to the shops for supplies (chocolate, biscuits, crisps, dips, and cornflakes so me and Natalie could make chocolate cornflake cakey things...needless to say Weight Watchers is not high on my list of priorities today!) Other than that I haven't done an awful lot today. Except a brief play in the garden:



(Natalie thought it'd be a good idea to go out in the snow in shorts and a t-shirt. Foolish girl!)

Work has once more fallen by the wayside in favour of watching crap tv and playing around with the computer. Its beginning to become a habit!

Given that I've hardly left the house in three days there isn't an awful lot to report. OH the World Cup 2018 and 2022 hosts got announced today, Russia is hosting 2018 and Qatar got 2022. Needless to say there are a lot of disgruntled Britons right now, but I kind of think its a good thing. We've already got the Olympics the year after next, what more do these people want?! Don't get me wrong, it would have been amazing, but its not the end of the world!

I've also figured out what I'm going to do next year in regards to studying. If I get my place in America then I'll be off like a shot, but if for whatever reason I don't get a place then I'm going to move home and commute to uni. Its not ideal, but I don't want to end up living with strangers again next year. It was bad enough getting ditched this year, luckily I landed on my feet and got decent housemates, I might not be so lucky two years in a row!

Off to veg out on the sofa some more now!

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!