Monday, 22 November 2010

Weekends and Weighing In.

Firstly, lets get down to the most important business of the day - WI. I weighed in yesterday evening, and after a week on the ProPoints plan I had lost......

SEVEN POUNDS!

That's half a stone! In a week! After two massive drinking sessions, one of which was the night before WI! I officially love ProPoints!!!

Needless to say, I was exceptionally happy with that result, I hadn't expected more than 2-3lb and when my lovely leader Angela said 7lb I nearly had an aneurism!! I know realistically a lot of that is due to it being my first week tracking properly in ages and after this week I'll settle into my normal 1.5-2lb a week routine...provided I stick to plan of course. Which I am so going to!

This will be a very very very brief account of my weekend because I'm so tired and stressed out and hormonal its untrue. On Friday I went with my housemate Nat and her friends to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1....its absolutely AMAZING and I loved it!! Definitely have a bit of a Harry Crush, although I always have tbh so there's no shocker there!! Then Saturday we had our house party. Not many people showed up really which was a shame, but I still had a wicked time. Far to much wine was consumed and resulted in me acting like a bear with a sore head all day Sunday! WI Sunday evening temporarily lifted my mood before I came home to a bit of a shock and realised that people I had previously classed as friends really were no such thing. It shouldn't have surprised me, because people have been telling me to lose them for years, but still. Not pleasant. Not with everything else going on at home etc etc blaaaahhhhhh. Eurgh, you can really sense my mood right??

Anyway, I'm going to bed now and HOPEFULLY I will be less bitchy and more talkative tomorrow, when I will update properly (this bitchfest doesn't count!)

Night!
Lauren xxx


1 comment:

  1. 7lbs is amazing!!!!!!! well done!
    xxxxxx
    random comment but hgave you ever seen that film with will smith in, 7 pounds? tis good!
    love you x

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!