Tuesday, 16 November 2010

I Survived.

Hey everyone!!


This is a super quick one from me, just to say I survived my first day on ProPoints!! It wasn't a fantastic day because I overslept, so I had breakfast at lunch time and was absolutely ravenous by dinner time. I also went to the cinema with Natalie and inhaled an entire bag of Maltesers.  A big bag. :O!!!! I still only ended up using 3 of my weekly points but as I have two heavy alcohol nights this week (Wednesday and Saturday) I could have done with them in the bank. Definitely could have been worse though!


I have decided, after taking inspiration from another blogger, to post a link to my formspring ask me anything page on here (please note any stupid or disgusting questions will be deleted!) If there's anything you want to know, feel free to drop me a line :)

I'm going to collapse into bed now, tomorrow is housework and uni work day so I need to be well rested for that!!! (Can you sense my irony here? If you can't then there is something wrong with you.)


Night night!

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!