Friday, 22 October 2010

I STS :(

Yep, stayed the same this week, which isn't fantastic. To be fair I have been massively drunk three days out of seven and have only had maximum of two or three days on or under points, so it could have been worse!!

You'll be pleased to know that I'm no longer super-bitch Lauren from earlier in the week, although I have woken up in a foul mood today for some reason. Being ill has really messed me up this week and all I've wanted to do is sleep, as such I haven't got loads done in terms of uni work. Fortunately being a lit student just means 'lots of reading', which you can do while snuggled in bed, so I've got some Moby Dick stuff for my essay done. Things like Edward II though, they require a bit more concentration...

Anyway, so today I'm feeling much better and have decided to head into town to do some shopping (food and clothes). The rest of my student loan has arrived and I am in such desperate need of new shoes its unreal. And actually kind of Oliver-Annie-poor-little-orphan-esque :/ So thats my day. This evening I am going to blitz the house because Mumma Jones is coming to see me tomorrow and if she sees the place in the state its in now she'll probably have a stroke.

Off to get ready now, toooodlessss :)

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!