Friday, 15 October 2010

Friday Morning

Well, I have just weighed myself and my first week back on track has resulted in a loss of 5.5lb!! I won't lie, I was expecting more than that, especially after I weighed myself yesterday and had lost almost 10lb! But I know weight fluctuates and is affected by all sorts of things so for now I'm just happy that I managed to lose that much! Yay! Here's hoping I see another good loss next week as well.

Now, this may sound slightly perverse, but I am suffering from what is known as my usual 'Friday morning blues'. Bizarre, I know. But I really don't like weekends at uni. It always seems like everyone but we is doing something really exciting. I know thats probably not the case, but I always feel a bit out of the loop for some reason, like nobody ever gets in touch unless I do first. Its probably me being silly and in all fairness its hardly a big shocker, I never made the effort last year. Might have been something to do with not wanting to leave my room EVER but still, thats not their fault.

On the bright side, my dad and brother are coming down to see me tomorrow for the day. Its only a 45 minute drive from my dads house to Canterbury so he tries to get down fairly regularly. I think we're going for lunch in Whitstable which is the next town over, its all pretty and sea-sidey, but will probably involve fish and chips for lunch so I'm planning to make some 0pt soup that I can have for tea tomorrow evening instead of using up more points (<--see, definitely a true fat-fighter again!) After that I have no idea what I will be doing for the weekend but it hardly sounds riveting either way - whoever said uni life is non-stop partying, lied. I want a refund.

Spose I shouldn't moan really...might give me a chance to get some work done....

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!