Thursday, 30 September 2010

I Miss The Internet

We are still not online in the house yet! The internet is supposed to kick in today but I have a feeling it won't. I'm cursed like that. In the meantime I'm trekking up to the library everyday to check my emails. Its so tedious and I feel like I'm living in the stone ages!!
I'm currently sat in here killing time before my 1pm seminar starts, watching One Tree Hill and fannying around on facebook. Riveting stuff.
Since I've been back at uni the whole weight watchers thing has gone out the window. I haven't had the internet so I haven't been tracking and that never ends well. I don't think I've gained any weight, or at least not more than a lb or two which is good, but I need to get back into the swing of things. I'd like to shift another stone before Christmas.
On Saturday I'm off to Devon for a week with the family. I will be accosted by fish and chips and cream teas but its my holiday so I'm not going to be too obsessive. Once I'm back I can go back to tracking properly and hopefully see some more good losses. I'm sick of staying the same!!!
This is just a quick one from me to say HI to everyone, hope you're all doing ok and I will take the time to update myself with your blogs asap.
Much love to all
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!