Sunday, 19 September 2010

The Big Move

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in an absolute age but there is a good reason for this! I am now officially back in Canterbury, fully moved in and loving the 'refreshers' vibe! Admittedly weight watchers has not been a big priority this week because I've been out most nights and of course it was my birthday on Wednesday - I am officially 20! I also haven't had any internet access unless I trek all the way up to the library, meaning I haven't been able to do my weight watchers online tracking. I will admit I've been using this as a bit of an excuse not to track, which is bad of me. I'm hoping that once lectures start on the 27th I'll be able to get into more of a routine eating and exercise wise, plus I'll have internet at home by then and will be able to get back to tracking religiously!

Anyway, despite not being a perfect weight watcher I managed a sts on Fridays WI so I'm quite pleased with that. Walking to and from campus is going to up my exercise quota quite a lot as well. It might only be a 10-15 minute walk, but its up a massive hill and it really is quite exhausting. Particularly when hungover. Which I have been all week.

This is just a quick one from me because I want to go home, bury myself under my blanket and never get up again!!! Muchos love and I will update you all properly soon :)

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!