Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Just A Quickie From Me...

I have thoroughly enjoyed my day off today, although foodwise its been a mare! I always have so little structure on my days off, I miss the breakfast-lunch-dinner format because I always sleep through breakfast! Anyway, it wasn't a disaster and I am within my points. I also managed a good long walk with the dogs which definitely earned me a couple of BP's so all is well :)

I have also just realised that this week will be my official 6month anniversary at Weight Watchers (I may have got the dates wrong before...my bad!) I started on the 23rd January and will be weighing in on the 22nd July, so its almost 6months to the day! It would be amazing if I got my 3st on my 6month anniversary but if I don't it won't be the end of the world, I'll just get it next week instead :)

Anyway, I am off to bed now (although I won't be able to sleep, just watched Eclipse again and now FAR too excited!) Am planning a walk up to the High Street tomorrow and then cooking a curry for the fam (this evenings spag bol went down very nicely).

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!