Thursday, 29 July 2010

3st!!!

Hey guys!

Well, I weighed in this evening with a loss of 1lb this week, bringing me to 42lbs/3st total! I'm sooo excited to have finally got to the 3st mark after getting to the 2st mark back in March :) I'm now focusing on getting to my next mini-goal - 50lbs. Hopefully I will be able to do it before the end of the summer and be able to go back to uni 50lbs lighter than I was in January of this year - how fab would that be?

I am also 100% back to being a pedometer addict! My new one got sent through the other day and I clocked up nearly 17,000 steps today, equating to 7BPs for me. I used them on a Galaxy bar as a post-WI treat. Now I'm watching the Ugly Face of Beauty. It amazes me that despite watching all these botched boob jobs, I still totally want one! Probably something to do with being completely flat-chested and out of proportion, plus the 'it will never happen to me' mentality. Still, nothing to worry about just yet, I've got another 5st to lose before I can worry about making anymore improvements!

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!