Thursday, 8 July 2010

2.5lb to go until...

...I move into the next stone bracket. Ok, ok, so I only lost 0.5lb, but its definitely better than nothing and its definitely better than I was expecting!

Unfortunately it doesn't change the fact that I have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow :( I start work at 8.30 which means I need to be on the train at 7.30 latest...yuck. And then I'm at dads for a week! Hoping for a good loss next week to bring me ever closer to the 16s, so my goals for the week at daddy-os are as follows...

  • Do more exercise! If I'm going to work from dads next week I won't be getting my 25 minute walk to and from the station every day, so instead I'm going to restart my C25K from scratch (I only did it once anyway so its not like I'm going too far backwards...) I'm going to run on Sunday morning and then hopefully Tuesday evening and Thursday morning...its so AWKWARD trying to fit exercise around work!
  • Eat my points. Over the last few weeks I've slipped into the dangerous habit of not eating all my points, so this week I'm going to make the effort to eat at least 25/27 a day. Because its so hot I don't ever feel like eating anything too heavy but I'm sure I'll think of some way to bump up the points...
  • Drink lots of water. Admittedly I've been better at this since I've been back at work, but the problem lies mostly at home so i'm going to have one can of diet coke at work with my lunch, and then only drink water for the rest of the day :)
  • Be more positive!! My mum explained to me recently the 'law of attraction' and the whole positive thinking philosophy, and how thinking positively can affect your life etc, so this week I am going to think positively about Weight Watchers, work, family, friends, and everything else.
I'll let you know how it goes!
Lauren xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!